My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A day in the life...

So today at work I was told that tomorrow I was going to have to spend the day out on the reef with one of the tour companies I book guests through. It is an agents day to make us familiar with the tours that we offer. I get to use all the facilities, dive, snorkel... the works. The trip normally costs around $300 and I get it free!! I was so excited, and it got me thinking...
Imagine what it would be like to be a presenter on getaway, and all day every day be like that. Or someone famous jetting around the world doing interviews and taking photos... lol. Or even to work for a charity, making a difference every day in peoples lives.
If you could spend a day of your life in someone elses shoes, what would you want to do? There is so many options out there!!
Im not sure myself, but its given me something to think about.
So while im off to dream up my ideal day... ill leave you with this quote:
'Some people dream of success, while others wake up and create it'.

1 comment: