My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, May 31, 2010

Been a while...


I have been so wound up with my new job that I only just realised how long its been since ive been on here.

Job is going well. Not sure if it will be a long term thing, but its good for now. Ive been going through a bit of a phase lately where ive been kicking myself in the butt for throwing away everything I had before I moved to Sydney, but im trying so hard not to live in the past!! In order to move forward, I know I need to get over the past, but its so hard.

I have been really missing my friends from Victoria. Things have just been tough in general. I have been having the feeling that instead of living life here and now, its like im waiting for my life to start. And I know I need to start living now, but I dont know where to start...

Dont get me wrong, I feel bad sometimes complaining about me feeling crappy cos im struggling mentally... as I know that im more fortunate than a lot of other people, but im just trying to get my feelings out there.

I have a couple of days off this week, so im going to aim to spend at least 4 hours on my italian lessons. I also want to read more of my book each night, even if it is only a few pages!


Baby steps...


In the meantime, I went to a few waterfalls yesterday. And swam underneath one of them. It was amazing, so beautiful words cant describe. I took a few photos and thought I would share one. (My photos keep going to the top of my blog, not sure how to get them to the bottom...)

No comments:

Post a Comment