My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Job, New life!!

Well I started the new job yesterday. I was so nervous and wound up. I coud feel the negative thoughts creeping up again, but I managed to fight them off!!
And im so glad I did. Yesterday was probably one of my most challenging times in a while. I am so used to knowing what to do, and knowing the people im around, but now im completely out of my comfort zone!! I dont know anyone, I have no idea what im doing, but the thing is im learning! And im making new friends...
So although I feel a bit awkard at the moment, it will all be worth it. And maybe its what I need to get my confidence back!
I have tried to get some photos on here but having probs. Got a new iPhone and im a bit unsure how to use it... lol. So on the weekend ill aim to get them on one way or another.

Hope everyone else is on target and doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment