My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ok, im repaired...

Im back on here again and over my little fit from last week.

I think looking back at the last week I was overtired, stressed out (money issues) and extremely scared about the change of jobs happening this week. And I just let it all become too much. Its what I do, and always have done in the past. But im through it now, and moving forward again :)

I went in to see my new employers today to pick up uniforms and meet them all, and they were so lovely. I dont know what I was so worried about. Theres a few girls my age there that I got along with well, so hopefully it will be good. I start wednesday.

My new uniforms fit, but are a little snug, so that gives me something to work towards. But I gave myself a few days off between finishing at maccas and starting at the resort, so im nice and relaxed now. I straightened my hair and had a bit of a pamper sesh which always makes me feel nice. Gives me more confident when I feel good.

So sorry if ive been absent over the last week. My ramblings are now back :) Im back in top form and ready for the big week ahead. And ill make sure I keep you updated as I go.

Thanks for bearing with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, everyone has those moments, but I'm glad you pulled through!

    A huge congrats on the new job, and good luck for Wednesday! I will be thinking of you :)

    All the best
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Kayla! A new job is just another exciting chapter in life and remember they wouldn't ahve given it to you if they didn't think you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete