My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a weekend!!!

What a big weekend its been. I had a huge night Friday night, which probably didnt help me with the kilos... but it was fun, and you need those every now and then! I went to... wait for it... Lawn Bowls! haha.
The bowling club down the road from my house has barefoot bowls every Friday night, so we decided to go along and meet some new people, and im so glad I did!! It was great fun, and wound up being big thanks to the cheap drinks at the bar!
Needless to say I was a little quiet yesterday. Couch and movies called my name...
But today was a sorting day... I went through all my belongings and spring cleaned. Got rid of a lot of things and organised myself. You always feel better after a good Spring clean! Its hard though, I think I sat there looking at a top for over 10 minutes, not able to decide if I would keep it or not. But its done now, and I feel much better!
Back to work tomorrow. Really loving my new job, im learning the reservations system quite quickly and making new friends. See how the next week goes!
Ive just put up a full body photo! Has taken me a while to get it up there, but now its there!! Its my reminder of what im doing and what I need to achieve.
Well im off to read a book now... Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment