My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My own worst enemy

Ive come to the realisation that I am my worst enemy...
I almost find it impossible to help myself. I stick to something short term and as soon as I start making progress I sabotage my efforts. I dont know why. Even this blog, I got off to such a great start, blogging every day or two. And as soon as I started getting somewhere, I find an excuse to be too busy to be on here.
How can I expect others to help me or stick by me, if I cant help myself.
Its giving me something to think about anyway. The problem is, how do I fix it? I want to lose weight, and I want to be happy - but what do I need to do to get there?
Tomorrow im getting my hair done. I have decided to look after myself tomorrow. Hairdressers, skin treatment etc. Kickstart my efforts again. And hopefully you will hear from me tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment