My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, July 19, 2010

Im finally back online!!!

Well, wouldnt you believe it, as soon as my motivation switched back on my laptop died!! So ive been offline since my last post but finally have it fixed now :)

The last month or so has been pretty on and off. Ive been eating a lot better and fitting in exercise when I can, but I havent been too strict. Im about to head to the supermarket after this and re stock the cupboards with lots of healthy goodies. I was writing my shooping list and was going to make a lemon meringue pie that was in one of the old simply too good to be true books - but decided that even though its low fat, that if I cook it I will end up eating the entire thing so best not make it at all.
Im struggling to find ideas for meals at work. I eat at strange hours due to my shifts and lately have been eating dinner after 9pm when I get home. Therefore im thinking of switching from 3 bigger meals to 6 smaller meals throughout the day. That way I can snack at work even when im not on a break and make sure im done eating before it gets late.
Can anyone reccomend any light meals that would be suitable when eating this way. Has to be fairly hassle free as I dont get time at work to prepare or cook anything really.
Apart from that my savings is going really well! Im on track to have my car paid off in 6 weeks!!! (One year early). Its going to be such a relief when that is out of the way. Then it will all be savings to go overseas next year. I have found a contiki tour I want to do, and the good thing with those is you can pay it off in advance. So once my car is paid, im booking it in then have a year to pay it off. That way I will definitely go!!
How is everyone else doing??
Now I better go and catch up on all of your blogs since ive been offline... Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment