My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

6 meals later....

Well today I tried eating 6 small meals rather than 3 big ones, and I love it!!!
I had oats for breakfast, yoghurt and kiwi fruit for morning tea, Chicken salad for lunch, a Banana and tuna can for afternoon tea, risotto for dinner, then strawberries with a little cream for desert. All of them were basically half portions and I felt like I was eating all day long. It used all of my points and I got all food groups in pretty much. But the great thing is I wasnt overly hungry at any stage of the day, therefore my cravings were SO much lower than normal!!
I have tomorrow off so im going to plan meals and snacks for the rest of the week to make it easier. Try to cook up some stuff to freeze again.
Ive also cut caffeine and alcohol out of my diet for a few weeks. Im drinking green tea and loads of water and my skin has already cleared up a little.
My new job is going great but its so busy! And its the type of job where I will always be learning, ill never know it all. Even the girls who have been there 10 years still get stuck on some things. Im doing about 45 or more hours a week and im just exhausted!! Its making me not really too keen to get up an exercise but im fitting it in where I can. Tomorrow morning ill go on a big walk. Ive worked out a 5km track from my house so ill do that I think.
As for now im about to fall into a heap, so off to bed!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment