My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, July 23, 2010

Not eating enough??

I had a really busy day at work today and when I was driving home I was adding up my points in my head only to realise I had only had 8 points for the entire day! I hadnt had time to eat my snacks through the day and didnt realise how little I had eaten.
However I wasnt really hungry and didnt want to come home and eat because I had to make up points. I ate a few nuts cos they are high in points for small amounts and still good for you, also had some avocado on crackers. But thats all, and I still have so many points! Such a change from yesterday. I know its not good, and you cant save too many points, but it just seemed so stupid having to eat when I really wasnt hungry.
Ive been drinking heaps of green tea and I have a feeling thats what is supressing my hunger a little, as i never seem to be as hungry the days i drink my tea.
Work is just crazy busy right now and it will stay like this until September. Im having my holidays in October. I need a holiday so bad. I havent had once since October last year, and that was only one week. I cant wait to get away and relax.
Oh well, keep thinking about that holiday, as for now im off to bed ready for another big day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well babe, try and eat your points if you can - if your body goes into starvation mode it makes it harder to burn fat!

    ReplyDelete