My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Bucket List

Ok, So I know it seems a bit morbid. But the subject of a Bucket List came up today. (Things you want to do before you kick the bucket). Ive always been one to think that im only young, I have heaps of time! However when a friend of mine was killed at 23 it made me realise how little time we could all have.

Being overweight has stopped me from doing a lot of things over the years, but now that its coming off, there should be no reason I cant do all those things I want to do.

There are so many things I want to try, or things I have done I would like to do more often. Travel, Relationships, Adventure, working with a charity again, doing things for other people, donating blood etc. The list goes on.

So im going to look for a list I can attach to this blog, similar to my ticker (If anyone knows where to find one, let me know). That way I can follow up on how im going.

I dont expect to ever do all the things on my list, (buying a 4 million dollar island for myself for example)... but even if I manage to acheive some it would be awesome!

Once upon a time I set myself a challenge to do something each day that scared the crap out of me. I did that and managed to Bungy Jump, (11 times mind you...) Ride Horses, Race Go karts, Sing karaoke and many more things, but I got lost along the way.

If you were told today was your last day, what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla, You should be able to set one up by going to 'Customise", that area gives you loads of options to add different 'gadgets' and play with your layout etc.

    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete