My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Testing Times...

Today was a big test for me!! I was still proud of myself for making it through a night on the town, but then today I had to get through a day long Shopping trip!!!

Normally im not one to go shopping often. I dont have the money, and I dont fit into what I would like to buy... But I was feeling so good I thought bugger it! Ill go.

And again, proud to say - made it through UNDER my points!! That included a food court lunch and dinner at Maccas!! I decided on Boost Juice and a Salad for lunch, (got all points of their nutrition brochures), then for dinner got a seared chicken burger and had it made with no cheese etc and extra lettuce and stuff and got that with a coffee rather than fries and coke! Very proud as I managed to do this while all my friends were getting chinese containers at food court and quarter pounder meals at maccas!

And to top it off, I found 3 dresses that I loved and bought!!!

So theres another test passed... wonder what tomorrow will bring?? Fishing and away from home all day again, but have an esky full of approved food for me so should be ok :)

3 comments:

  1. You are in the zone aren't you?? Well done! It feels so good to look back and think, "I did it! I didn't cave in - I made choices that will make me feel better on the scales." Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla you're on fire!! Can't wait to here your result at weigh-in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I weigh in on Fridays, but didnt actually write it in here yet...

    My loss last week was 1.8kgs :)

    Planning on a lot more exercise this week so hopefully will smash it again come Friday!!

    ReplyDelete