My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mission Possible!!

I have a Mission... My first minor goal.

I now no longer just want to drop a clothes size, I need to!! At the moment I am wearing a size 18 work top. When I started I was a size 16, so I was given 4 work shirts in that size. When that become a little cosy, I bought a bigger size (as any uniforms after original supply are at your own cost.) I only got one shirt, cos I wanted to get back into my 16.

As I work in a coffee shop my uniform cops a bit of wear and tear... Well 3 months later, after a routine of washing my 1 and only shirt 5 times a week it now has a small tear from where it is wearing thing. I am missing a button, and its faded to a gray, rather than the black it should be.

I absolutely REFUSE to buy another 18, as im only roughly 3 kilos off my 16. Could possibly get away with it now, but still just slightly snug.

So my Mission is to lose the 3 kilos, and get comfortable back into my lovely, not torn, black uniform. I figure if I lay off too much bread, drink lots of water, fit in that extra exercise and stick to the plan very strictly - it wont take long. Maximum 2 weeks.

The countdown begins :)

Emotionally I am back off the rollercoaster I was on yesterday. Very positive. I know I can achieve this, and I know how much more I will get out of my life when I get to that goal!! So nothing will stop me now.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla - I love your attitude and from the way you write I'd reckon you'd be lots of fun! Good Luck with your first mini goal!

    ReplyDelete