My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I did it!!! I got the job!!!!

Well I got the job I interviewed for on Tuesday!!! Over 160 people applied for the job, and even with no direct experience in hotels/resorts he thought I had the best attitude!!!! :)

I know the other day I mentioned I didnt know if this is what I really wanted to do or not, but looking back I think I was just scared of the change. Learning something new and being around new and different people is quite daunting to me these days. I have had a tendancy to do that over the last few years. Sticking to doing the same things as I am too scared of the change. But after that feedback he gave me, I have a new confidence! Of course im still scared and nervous to start, but I will learn it quick enough.

So I start in 2 weeks. Had to tell my work last night but it was a good feeling. No more late night shifts or 4am starts!!

Feeling so good, I may even post a full body shot later today!! haha. (Might have to do Zumba first).

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kayla! I have worked in recruitment for nearly 10 years and I reckon it all comes down to attitude and the people most qualified for a job don't always have the best attitude! I can tell by your blog you have an AWESOME attitude!

    Its the next step in your exciting new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Fantastic. Boottle that feeling you have now. You obviously deserve this job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete