My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here fishy fishy...

What an awesome day!!!

Started early (5am!!!) and we headed up to Lake Tinnaroo. I had all my food packed and loads of water (normally I would be taking a slab of beer with us...)

It was fantastic! I fished for a few hours. Caught 3 fish, but unfortunately none of them were eating size :( we had our picnic by the water and then I layed on the grass and read a book! Such a relaxing fun day!!

Got home all rejuventaed and thought I would do some Zumba! I shaked and shimmied for nearly 2 hours. It is so much fun! Felt like about 30 mins and I reckon I was more exhausted afterwards than a full on session at gym, but it was still fun!

Now im off to curl up in bed and watch some dvds. Doesnt get much better than this :)

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, sounds like you had an awesome day and you're sounding so positive - that's really wonderful. Good on you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete