My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feeling Great!!

Well I got through the worst of being sick... Im still not 100% but im finally getting a bit better and even managed to do Zumba again today!!

I have been drinking that Sassy Water (I got the recipe off another blog... cant remember who exactly!!). Its awesome!! Ive been drinking at least 2 litres of it per day and have noticed a difference. Plus I actually look forward to drinking it. (For those who dont know, its 2 litres of water with Ginger, Mint leaves, Cucumber and Lemon in it).

I have started sorting through a few of my emotional issues over the past 2 days as well. Mainly being my issues with relationships etc... After speaking to my mum about it I think I know where my problems are coming from. Its still going to be a long time before I can sort it out completely but its a start.

So all is well on my end. Have been sticking to my points perfectly, and eating a lot more veg and fruit. So hopefully Friday will show some result. If not, wont matter too much as im feeling great anyway!!!

1 comment: