My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 26, 2010

OMG a Job Interview... !!!

Im scared, nervous and all I could think of was to come on here to write it down and let it out so I can be positive and confident come 2pm!!!

On my first post on this blog I talked about getting into a job I enjoyed, doing something fun and different. Well I got a call this morning, and I have a job interview at 2pm with a big Cairns resort!!

Im so nervous. I used to work in recruitment so im used to being on the other side of the desk doing the interviews, not being the scared little person stumbling on my words on the other side!!

Its been a long time since ive had an interview. I still remember all the right things to say and what not, its just a matter of getting it all out clearly. I dont know what to wear!!! Ohhh man.

This is a big step for me. Getting a good job is one of the things ive been putting off because I didnt have the confidence to go out there and approach companies. Now I have the confidence to approach them, but an interview is a whole other thing!

Fingers crossed xxx

2 comments: