My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I feel young again!!

So as you can see from my previous few posts, being overweight has stopped me from wanting to go out and have fun over the years. Firstly, because I have nothing pretty to wear, and secondly, because I usually spend the entire night looking at all the beautiful girls and feeling down that I cant look like that (yet!)

But last night I decided to head out with the girls. I borrowed a really nice dress and did my hair pretty... nice make up... the works! I planned throughout the day for my alcohol points, and I did Zumba to earn some extras! And I stuck to it! I drank my vodka and water (sounds strange but you get no hangover because you drink one water for every drink technically!!) And I walked straight past that dim sim van at 5am!!

But the best part was that I had fun, didnt feel self concious once and danced up a storm!! :)
Im only 23 and I actually felt that way last night, not like a 50 year old recluse!!!

I have one more night of work (9th night straight....) then 3 days off and we are going fishing up at Lake Tinnaroo! Hopefully ill catch a barra to have on the BBQ!!!

Happy times :)

1 comment:

  1. Good girl!

    You need to feel younge while you are. I am totally with you on the whole weight makes you feel old thing. chuck in a 22month old, who runs me around and i feel like m about to keel over.... im only 25! BUT it will change!

    So glad you had a good night, and you stuck to your points!

    ReplyDelete